Monday, May 6, 2013

Formula 1 De Villota F1 Return Unclear

In a testing accident in July Maria de Villota lost her right eye. Until today, the Spaniard suffering from headaches and the loss of their taste and smell. Whether she returns to this blow to racing is unclear. Play a role, whether it is ever granted a license by the FIA.

"There are racers in America who have lost an eye and still have a license. But I admit that with only one eye does not have perceptions as two" de Villota confessed to Hola. About their next steps can not say much. "Looks like I do not know what my future. Currently I wonder if there is something else that I want to do with my life", revealed the Spaniard. Only one thing is for her, she wants to make sure the future that no other pilot suffered a similar fate as they.

"We must learn from this accident our lesson so we can prevent similar accidents in the future. I want you improve assist the security, especially for aero testing. Because of a race weekend, everything is under control, but not in tests of this kind "said de Villota, who can still exactly remember her accident. . "I can remember everything, even to the point of impact," revealed de Villota, adding: "My new life is about my dream Formula 1 also, because Ive already met him myself I am a racing driver, I. feel like a racing driver. "

About the full extent of their injuries after horror crash, de Villota had not initially been aware. "At first they covered me from my eyes so I could not see anything. When I turned for the first time in the mirror, I saw that I had 140 stitches on his face and started to panic," said the 32-year-old. "It looked as if there were blows that were made by a vessel stowage. I will have to undergo further surgery, but the worst is over."