Thursday, May 2, 2013

MotoGP Lorenzo Can Still Laugh Unnecessary Battle For Line

Lorenzo And Pedrosa After Chaotic Race In Valencia Gp
Lorenzo And Pedrosa After Race
Jorge Lorenzo annoyed after his crash in Valencia that James Ellison is not driven by the racing line to let him pass.

Jorge Lorenzo had not after his crash at the Valencia GP further hurt and even a reason to celebrate. "Im really glad that I already was able to secure the title at Phillip Iceland Had the championship still open and I would be thrown here, I sure would now no longer be able to laugh. " Still annoyed the world champion. "We had been looking forward to returning to fight for the win and I was smart enough to take the risk and drive off with slicks. This was a perfect decision. I was patient enough to wait for the right moment, the other drivers to overtake. "

Gradually, Lorenzo had ever come forward and then to the tip. "When I was there, I saw that Dani [Pedrosa] was three seconds behind me. But then Barbera simply vanished from the dry racing line and I lost all my advantage in only one round. Then Dani made a mistake and I was able to pull out four seconds, but then I was behind many drivers overtake the while I go off the dry line had. I took a big risk in order to "overtake, he explained further.

Nevertheless, the Mallorcan was past most pilots and finally arrived behind James Ellison. "He is not moved away from the line. He even turned around and saw me, but remained just continue on the trail. I do not know why. I knew that I would lose all my lead over Dani again when I see him not in the next two or three corners overtaking. because he was on the CRT bike with wets. So I tried to get him to overtake in this chicane and had to slightly wetter line. The bike is moving, and I thought I intercept it could, but then I got to the area even wetter and had a highside. It was a shame because I have the cooperation of the driver to be lapped "more needed than ever, he complained.

Immediately after Lorenzos crash were rumors that the marshals had probably swung no blue flags. "I do not know, I was pretty focused. They were definitely not as many. It could well be that not enough flags were waved. We must do more. Only Valentino [Rossi] is driven away from the line, all other remained on it. This gave me "my race and maybe even tasted my victory, he was annoyed. Now undertook the 25-to do something. "I think we need for the driver to be lapped to find something that is more visible than the blue flags. So they look better that someone wants to overtake them. When my descent of the championship will help to improve this thing, Id be happy.